.NET Developer (BizTalk)
||.NET Developer (BizTalk)
Why you should apply:
- Comprehensive BizTalk technology trainings that will prepare you for everyday work,
- Possibility to learn German language, we offer courses for those who are willing to learn more,
- Stable working condition with private medical care and Multisport Card,
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station, but there is also a possibility to work remotely for most of the time,
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team,
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning,
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Implementation of Azure platform solutions,
- Migration of current interfaces to cloud solutions,
- Creating stable, long-lasting, unreliable interfaces in Microsoft BizTalk 2016,
- Monitor the productive environment and solve specific tasks,
- Coordinate and prioritize the activity with external service providers and internal teams,
- Work on extending the overall architectures and system architectures based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Several years of professional experience as a system engineer or in software development,
- Familiar with .Net or C# and the development tools from Microsoft,
- Knowledge of databases, ideally MS SQL Server,
- Good knowledge of IT operations and have an Agile methodology and software development lifecycles,
- High willingness to learn and a quick perception,
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Knowledge of German or French would be an advantage.
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job