Customer Administration Junior Specialist (with German)
||Customer Administration Junior Specialist (with German)
Why you should apply?
- The possibility of using daily your languages: German and English
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city centre and home-office option during pandemic – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
What will you be responsible for?
This position is planned for a fixed-term contract (until June 2022)
- Being the point of contact for clients in a specific sales region (German and English-speaking)
- Coordinating the sales process with the stores, sales managers & merchandising team
- Supporting the entire administrative process from order entry in SAP system to monitoring payment receipts
- Preparing customer and sales analyses and supervising delivery deadlines
What can you bring in?
- Good command of German and English – must have
- First experience in working with SAP system
- Previous experience in areas such as Logistics/Customer Service or similar would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Communicative and customer-oriented personality
- Good level of French nice to have
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job