Customer Service Specialist with German/French
||Customer Service Specialist with German/French
Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Possibility to add your own value in a developing team while tackling motivating challenges together
- The chance of using daily your languages: German, French, English and more
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office in the heart of Warsaw – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
What would be your everyday mission:
- Supporting customers by e-mail and phone in solving their problems regarding deliveries, complaints, etc.
- Providing information about products of one of the most recognizable Swiss brands
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction level
- Collaborating with a friendly, multilingual team and providing back-up when needed
Who are we looking for? Apply if you are:
- Proficient user of German or French – at least B2/C1
- Communicative in English – at least B1
- Courageous and have “can-do” attitude (you never had a problem with ordering pizza by phone ;))
- Customer-oriented and you like the feeling of making someone’s day better
- Fluent in working with different systems and multitasking
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job