eCommerce Project Manager
||eCommerce Project Manager
Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team.
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees.
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Daily challenges in a dynamic e-commerce world.
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card.
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station.
- Managing various eCommerce optimization projects (optimizing sites, introducing various enhancements and Omnichannel features).
- Liaising between stakeholders, brands, business, customer service and IT teams and others to ensure transparent communication and efficient cooperation.
- Coordinating work of various teams in order to successfully deliver high quality product.
- Improving quality standards and procedures, looking for a new ways/approaches of projects delivery.
- Supporting scoping and business analysis to identify project challenges and points of improvements.
- Risk management, project planning, process optimizing, tracking & reporting, team management – according to best practices and project methodology.
- Relevant experience in project/program management, preferably in e-commerce, digital, IT business.
- Previous experience in leading customer service teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in English and German.
- Professional services / client facing experience, working within international environment.
- Project management skills and demonstrable ability to deliver high quality work.
- Digital literacy and knowledge of web, e-commerce technologies.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Problem-solving mindset, flexible with creative and inquisitive mind .
- Willingness to take ownership for delivery of e-commerce projects and driving marketing and business development activities.
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job