Junior Back-Office Specialist with German
||Junior Back-Office Specialist with German
Why you should apply?
- The possibility of using daily your languages: German and English
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city centre and home-office option during pandemic – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
What will you be responsible for?
- Back-office support regarding orders and returns processing in SAP system
- Direct contact with wholesale customers, own stores, sales managers and customer service employees of a well-known Swiss fashion brand
- Collaborating with various teams in Switzerland to ensure efficient information flow
What can you bring in?
- Fluency in German and English – must have
- First experience in working with SAP system
- Previous experience in areas such as Logistics/Customer Service or similar would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Communicative and customer-oriented personality
- Good level of French nice to have
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job