Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team.
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees.
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Daily challenges in a dynamic e-commerce world.
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card.
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station.
- Degree in the field of e-commerce / marketing /communication.
- Deep understanding of the e-commerce and retail industry.
- SEO expert.
- Experience in content management.
- Fluent English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility and able to juggle multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Collecting, reviewing, formating, and structure data.
- Integrating commercial campaigns and editorial information into the CMS.
- Publishing content on the digital platform.
- Planning and executing projects within defined timelines.
- Storing and organizing all data and document related to the projects.
- Tracking and communicating the main KPIs of the project implementation.
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job