Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast-growing international FRISTA team
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Deriving business processes, analyzing user needs, assist in requirements definition.
- Designing browser-based interfaces and designing and conducting usability testing.
- Creating and refining screen prototypes.
- Creating Personas and Scenarios of Use.
- Defining and implementing A/B, MV tests and follow up.
- Assisting with the coordination of project task and activities related to User Interface and User Experience.
- BS / BA degree in a relevant field of studies.
- Proven experience creating sketches, storyboards, workflow diagrams, low and high fidelity wireframes, and interactive prototypes for digital and commerce experiences.
- Experience in working with standard UX design and research and user testing tools.
- Fluent in English.
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job