Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team.
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees.
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Daily challenges in a dynamic e-commerce world.
- Unique benefits (more details during the interview).
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of manor online business along with digital marketing activities.
- Developing insights and recommendations that lead to the formulation of effective online marketing and ecommerce strategies.
- Leading development of KPI’s, dashboard / reporting and ad hoc analysis designed to monitor and improve digital marketing campaigns and website performance.
- Creating dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to senior management.
- Ensuring that all digital marketing channels and ad hoc promotions are tracked, identifying abandonment issues and developing options to improve conversion.
- Maintaining and managing our Tag Management tool (GTM) and deliver KPIs and ad hoc reports in the required due times.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a web analyst with platform such as Google Analytics.
- University degree in mathematics/statistics, computer science, economics, or another quantitative field.
- Experience implementing tracking tags and pixels and also with Google Tag Manager or other tag containers.
- Ability to prioritize, pay attention to detail, problem solve, and innovate to deliver on business objectives.
- Fluent English.
Are you interested in this job?
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!
Apply for this job